- Domestic Relations/Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- General Civil Litigation
Trial and appellate advocacy in District and Circuit Courts throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the Kentucky Court of Appeals, the Kentucky Supreme Court, the United States District Court, Eastern and Western District of Kentucky, and United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and Fourth Circuit.
Admitted to practice: Kentucky Supreme Court, United States District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky, and United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit and Fourth Circuit.
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
- J.D. - 1998
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison
- B.A. - 1992
- Honors: With Distinction
- Kentucky, 1998
- Kentucky Bar Association, 1998 to Present
- Louisville Bar Association, 1998 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney